KME FIRE APPARATUS INTRODUCES NEW PRO® 79’ AERIALCAT LADDER
May 29, 2019
KME Fire Apparatus, an industry leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, is proud to introduce the new PRO®
Series 79’ Ladder to its AerialCat™ line. The PRO®
Series was built as a multi-purpose response with ergonomically designed manual controls, increased pump operator safety features and ultimate equipment carrying capacity.
The benefits of the PRO®
79’ AerialCat™ Ladder include:
- Ergonomically engineered manual control panel –with vertical swing and push-pull handles to reduce complexity, increase reliability, optimize operator pump training time and is overall easier to use – resulting in significantly increased operator efficiency and reduced cost of ownership
- Relocated pump operator connections – positioned adjacent to the pump operator, provides safer operator area
- Serviceability– allows easy access to the pump from both sides of the body without lifting the cab
- 232” wheelbase – provides maneuverable turning radius to operate in tight conditions
- 238 cubic feet of compartment space – capable of carrying the equivalent of a large rescue body full of tools and equipment.
- Low accessible speed lays with slide out trays.
“The PRO Series Pumper line has been capturing customer’s attention since the introduction of the line,” said Pete Hoherchak, Product Manager, KME. “We saw the need for a 79' rescue aerial that offered the added features of the PRO® Series.”
For the ultimate in body capacity, pump flow, and operator safety, the KME 79’ PRO®
delivers. For more information on the KME PRO®
visit our website at http://www.kmefire.com/stock-units/aerial/gso-10846